Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SEVERAL UPDATES

Lots of positive news relating to my work have recently come to me, and I'd like to share them with you!

eMagine

The Notebook Stop Motion project I worked on a few months ago was nominated for eMagine, a city wide event where students in a digital arts program at their school compete with other students on their work. These entries are divided into several categories, and get ranked by judges.



Judging each entry can be rigorous due to the fact that the finalists were decided by mere decimal points, which raised the skates for earning a top spot for each category. Unfortunately, The Notebook didn't win an award, but it was great having this animation featured as an "honorable mention for several s to witness.


O BIRD ANIMATION


The birds have been outlined from beak to tail! Here they are below. Colors will be added later on.



I also have my animatic of the animation rendered out! They consist of my rough draft sketches and cameras that show what the final animation will appear like. Take a look at it yourself below!








No comments:

Post a Comment