Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ONW NOW PROJECT TIMELINE

As you may have noticed in my last blog post, I am working on the ONW NOW Ending. One major thing I haven't done yet is posted my plans for creating this project.

I started my plan by establishing deadlines for each major part of the project. Here is a list of my deadlines and their detailed components.

DUE DATE: AUGUST 29th


Introduction

  • Make storyboard and plan ideas.

  • Watch Video CoPilot Tutorial Video.

  • Blog storyboard images and main idea.

  • Screen capture images from Video Copilot and explain steps.

Now I know this deadline past and was accomplished on time, but I just wanted to show you my original plan, and how much planning time is really needed. Most of this information is posted on my last blog post.

DUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 16th


Beginning Steps of Creation



For the audio files, they were merged together on Garage Band, and placed into After Effects as one audio file. The audio file had to be one single audio file because the video tutorial required me to have one file.

DUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 23rd


Major Editing
  • Change colors to match school colors.

  • Meet with Graphic Design Team to create ONW NOW Logo.

  • Blog storyboard images and main idea.

  • Incorporate Shut Off.

  • Begin First "Final" Render.

  • Update blog and progress.

This one shouldn't take that long, but if I need to add in a few minor details from the last deadline requirements, I will do so. I also gave myself some extra incase the creation of the ONW NOW Logo takes a very long time.

DUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 25th


Evaluation
  • Visit with Video Production, and show them rendered video. Let them share their opinions on it, and make necessary changes to animation.

  • Update blog, and post advice given and changes made.

For this evaluation, I can also allow other animation students to share their thoughts, not just Video alone. But I do have to meet with them so that they are aware that I am making this animation, and that they can use it for ONW NOW.

DUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 30th


Re-Edit
  • Have all all changes completed and done with great detail

  • Update blog, and post final project outcome. Compare final project with starting process to project, and state skills learned from this project.

After the final steps, all of the animation students will watch the projects, and critique them. I know I am planning to be critiqued with Video, but that will occur before the final steps, so having my project critiqued before hand will help me improve the animation.

This plan for the ONW NOW project to me seems to be a little hard, but if I follow it accordingly, the project will go smoothly and be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment